Hypnos Wool Origins 10 Mattress is handcrafted in the traditional way using ethically sourced materials by skilled bed makers. Designed with comfort at its heart, each mattress contains more than 7 fleeces of purest wool and expertly engineered, ReActivePro™, pocket springs with 10 active turns. An extra layer of breathable natural Talalay latex. Sustainably sourced, this material is extremely resilient but also soft, adding a luxurious feel to the bed.
Hypnos Origins Wool 10 Mattress is handcrafted in the traditional way using ethically sourced materials by skilled bed makers. Designed with comfort at its heart, each mattress contains more than 7 fleeces of purest wool and expertly engineered, ReActivePro™, pocket springs with 10 active turns. An extra layer of breathable natural Talalay latex. Sustainably sourced, this material is extremely resilient but also soft, adding a luxurious feel to the bed.
Hypnos Wool Origins 10 Mattress
A Superior Quality Mattress
This double sided, seasonal turn mattress features a ReActive™ pocket spring system, where each ReActive™ spring has 10 active turns – which independently and actively senses your shape and weight distribution, providing comfort and total spinal and body support. Available in a medium or firm tension and as a zip and link option.
The cover on the mattress is responsibly sourced, unbleached cotton and viscose infused with a natural chemical-free fire retardancy treatment, which has been derived from natural extracts . 2 rows of genuine hand side stitching for true edge-to-edge support allowing you to fully use the whole sleep surface. The Wool Origins 10 features an extra layer of breathable natural Talalay latex. Sustainably sourced, this material is extremely resilient but also soft, adding a luxurious feel to the bed.
Each Origins Wool 10 mattress contains 7 fleeces of the purest wool which have come from farms that adhere to the RED TRACTOR standards for animal welfare , traceability and environmental protection
Each and every mattress in our Spanish range is made bespoke, and meticulously hand built and hand tufted for longer lasting comfort . Crafted from the highest quality , natural materials and using traditional methods that have been passed down from generations making Hypnos mattresses the most comfortable beds in the world
Full Mattress Specifications
- This luxury seasonal turn mattress features a ReActivePro™ 10-turn pocket spring system with Triple Edge Protection™. Each spring independently senses your shape and weight distribution, providing support and total spinal and body support.
- Upholstered with 7 fleeces of 100% British wool traceable to Red Tractor assured farms and covered with a naturally safe and fire-resistant sleep surface made from sustainably sourced cotton.
- Opt for either a deep or shallow divan base. We recommend this mattress is matched with a firm edge divan base to provide a supremely luxurious feel.
- Tailored with 3 rows of genuine hand side stitching for additional edge-to-edge support, and hand tufted for long lasting comfort and support.
- A personal design statement – headboards and divans can be upholstered in a range of fabrics to match any interior, creating a stunning bedroom centrepiece.
- Finishing touches – hidden storage drawers, a choice of feet or a divan skirt.
- An extra layer of breathable natural Talalay latex for a luxurious feel
- Mattress weight (King size 150cm x 200cm): 62kg
- 10-year guarantee
- 100% recyclable
- Mattress height: 33cm
- This mattress is designed that it must rotated top to bottom on a regular basis and flipped over on the turn of the seasons
Hypnos are a long-established family business with an illustrious Royal history to be proud of. They hand build the most comfortable beds that many of our customers have ever owned! Handmade in their Buckinghamshire workshops, you’ll find our mattresses and beds in the best yachts, palaces and hotels all over the world as well as in homes like yours.
With their quality and our experience, we are happy to bring you these wonderful beds & mattresses. Hypnos only use sustainable, natural materials to craft exceptionally restful beds that will last. Over decades, they’ve refined the comfort features and style elements of their beds to a selection of design options. All you have to do is choose the ones that create the bed of your dreams!
Hypnos are also now working now with the Eden project .This incredible charity and social enterprise shares our like-minded approach to local community support, sustainable living education, conservation, as well as sustainable and plant-based product design.
Bedding & Bed Linen from Yorkshire Linen Beds & More
We’re all about your bedroom!! Not just beds, mattresses and headboards, we can help you complete your perfect bedroom with a huge selection of bed linen – sheets & pillowcases, duvet covers, duvets, pillows, towels and a whole lot more! See our bed linen in-store in Marbella or Mijas Costa, or shop online at yorkshirelinen.es.
Shop by Bed Linen Category